czwartek, 1 lutego 2018

Tropical

Checked my new post.
This time i choose an athletic look but very colored , in fact we can found it in the tropical print who enriched the cloth .
I bought the bomber jacket from an Imperial shop .
During my shopping day i saw in a shop window a cloth with the same print but with the supplement of a canary print and in another textile .
I use it to create a joggers to coordinate with the bomber jacket and complete the look.
What do you think about this colored but athletic look ?
















  / Bomber Jacket Imperial  / Trousers  Designed by Myself  Sneakers Adidas Original / Watch Calvin Klein / Turtleneck Blouse Tezenis  / Sunglasses Asos


Photography : Jacek Juras 



                                           My website : lukaszomiotek.wix.com










3 komentarze: