czwartek, 8 września 2016

BUTTERFLY

Hello my Friends, Welcome in my new September post. After coming back from holidays I have prepared a brand new post. I made easy and fresh parallel chosing from the wardrobe: shirt with patterns of butterflies which with floral and bird patterns are the trend this season and it’s a must to invest into that. To give entirely a character I have added leather trousers of my project which have a little shiny fabric but also to keep that look fresh and delicate I have decided to wear brown sandals which fit perfectly to that look. How do You like my new look?








  / Trousers  Designed by Myself / Shirts Zara /   Sandals Zaras Sunglasses  Vintage  /

Photography : Jacek Juras 
image processing : Aleksandra Macewicz



 For that post, making photos I would like to thank my dear Friends and outstanding polish photographer : Aleksandra Macewicz and Jacek Juras


                                          My website : lukaszomiotek.wix.com






3 komentarze:

  1. I am very amazed by the information of this blog and I am glad I had a look over the blog. thank you so much for sharing such great information.

    locs shades

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Thanks for this really nice article and the blog is too good.

    diesel

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Hi dear Looking For Best men fashion in India for Latest Collection With Reasonable prices @ www.buysomethingonline.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń